Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mosaics Art work @ Kraftee Bee Berjaya Time Square












Had spend a great time with my best friend in Timesquare for the Mosaic art work..
She know me... coz i like craft, i like art even though i never do any art work after school beside still doing my crosstick half way for dunno how many year already but i like it... TqTq for bring me there..
Free free to vote for me in my facebook ya..it's hard for me to get the grand prize lar as others work are so much nicer than mine but just try to get more vote as i can lor..

How to vote it :
1) You must click "Like" on Kraftee Bee first
2)Go to Kraftee Bee's Photos - 3rd Week Mirrors & Frames December 13, 2010
3) Click "Like" on mine work(#0054) and my friend's work(#0055)

Thank You for your support..

No comments:

Post a Comment